The MBA at Saintgits Institute of Management is a key milestone in your transformational journey of life. Affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) as well as Government of Kerala, this regular fulltime MBA course has 27 core courses, projects and viva voce spread over six trimesters (four months each), successful completion of which leads to the award of an MBA degree by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram.
Saintgits Institute of Management MBA programme is oriented completely towards effective corporate placement. This is a fully residential course.
MBA Specializations offered
- Human Resources Management
- Operations Management
- Systems Management
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
Our graduates will
PEO 1: Exhibit creativity, initiative, and independence of thought, and will be skilled in knowledge assimilation and transfer.
PEO 2: Succeed in their careers with globally competitive organizations or at internationally well-known universities.
PEO 3: Become socially responsible citizens of the world.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs)
Our graduates will learn to
PO 1: Organize information and use appropriate tools and techniques to assess facts and identify business problems.
PO 2: Apply knowledge of management principles and business practices to resolve challenges and develop alternative solutions.
PO 3: Think independently, be open to diverse views, and act in ways that benefit society.
PO 4: Be eager to accept responsibilities, learn from mistakes, and face adversity with confidence.
PO 5: Present ideas effectively and persuasively, using modern technologies.
PO 6: Participate effectively in group activities, nurture relationships, and take leadership.
PO 7: Be committed to continuous acquisition of new knowledge and skills.
PO 8: Carry themselves appropriately and with dignity in demanding situations.
Merit Cum Means Scholarship
Students from economically weak families with scores of more than 80 percent in the previous graduating exam are eligible for this scholarship of Rs 400,000 per year. If more than one student qualifies, the corpus will be equally divided among them.
Graduates of Saintgits College of Engineering and Saintgits College of Applied Sciences applying for MBA in Saintgits are eligible for this scholarship, the amount of which is decided via personal interview.
Saintgits Institute of Management offers a flagship course in management studies viz. MBA. The candidates seeking admission in this course must have obtained a bachelor’s degree with 60% marks in any subject from any recognized university/institution. The selection of the candidates in this course is purely based on the rank scored in CAT/CMAT/KMAT, followed by the performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidates who appeared for the final year examinations of the qualifying degree are also eligible to apply
- Reservations to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories are as per the guidelines of the State and Central Government
Candidates seeking admission to Saintgits Institute of Management have to appear for CAT/CMAT/KMAT by registering themselves through the respective official websites.
To apply for admission in this institute, the candidates must follow the below mentioned steps
- Candidates can either download the application form from the links given below or obtain the same manually from the institute’s admission office
- Fill the application form carefully
- Paste a recent passport sized photographs on the designated places in the form
- Submit the application form at the admission office of the institute or email to email@example.com
Attach the documents, as listed below:
- Copy of CAT/CMAT/KMAT Admit Card and Score Card
- Copy of 10th and 10+2 mark sheets and passing certificates
- Copy of graduate degree and mark sheet
- Medical certificate
- Statement of Purpose to describe your reason for pursuing MBA and choosing Saintgits over other colleges & institutes